Leading teams effectively is a critical skill when it comes to succeeding in a management or team leader role. Our Leading for Success program is designed to assist participants in developing skills to engage, empower, build and maintain relationships and harness the skills to communicate with their team.
Participants will be involved in workshops and discussions that will give them an understanding of the:
- Importance of communication, use of emotional intelligence to build workplace relationships.
- Identification of the impact of own emotions on others in the workplace.
- Application and demonstration of flexibility and adaptation in the workplace.
- Development of strategies for team members to be able to manage their emotions.
- Communication over small and large organisational teams and a range of platforms.
Ultimately this program gives participants the skills and knowledge to enhance their ability to network, communicate, overcome barriers, understand and empower emotional intelligence within their team and build workplace relationships to lead a culture of resilience within their organisation.
This program includes the following 3 nationally accredited units. The units below form part of the current full accredited qualification BSB50420 – Diploma of Leadership and Management
Units of competency included in this program:
BSBPEF502 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBCMM511 - Communicate with influence
BSBLDR523 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
Program starts FEBRUARY 2021.
Please contact us for more information on our up and coming course start dates.
Our interactive workshops encourage student participation. We specialise in industry focused courses. Our trainers have industry experience and are dedicated to preparing and helping students develop their work related skills. An integral way Transformational Institute helps participants to develop these skills is through workshops during the course.
These workshops are highly engaging and may include group activities, presentations, design activities, role-plays, critical and creative thinking, discussions, personality tests and MORE!
Government funding is available through our Smart and Skilled and Skilling for Recovery contracts for eligible participants.
The student cost is set by Training Services NSW and all costs will be confirmed prior to pre-enrolment.
For a full list of course prices as well as other funding options and course information please contact us on 4969 7544.
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) - Recognition of skills and knowledge gained through previous studies, work and life experiences may be used to award competency for Units of Competency within this qualification. Read more on Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer or call 4969 7544.
How to Enrol - Find out how to enrol.
- Government Funding is available under smart and skilled for eligible participants. Other funding options may also be available for you, please contact us for more information.
- Pay upfront for the full cost of your qualification in one easy payment.
- Set up payment plan (contact us for more information).