CHC43315 - Certificate IV in Mental Health
About this Course
Certificate IV in Mental Health is for individuals that want a career assisting those affected by psychological issues. Learn the skills needed to help people with mental health issues to reach their full potential.
This qualification is the ideal entry into the Australian mental health sector. Learn how to successfully implement community-based programs and activities focused on mental health and psychological issues. Gain valuable on-the-job experience and gain the skills and knowledge to make a difference.
- Support those experiencing mental health and psychological issues
- Respond to crises
- Emotional Intelligence skills
- Conflict resolution
- Legal and ethical compliance
- Facilitate the empowerment of people with mental illness
- Workplace health and safety
- Establish self-directed recovery relationships
- Assess and promote social, emotional and physical wellbeing
Potential Career Opportunities:
- Mental Health Worker
- Mental Health Outreach Worker
- Community Rehabilitation and Support Worker
- Mental Health Intake Officer
- Community Rehabilitation Worker
What You Achieve:
Successful completion of this course gets you:
Certificate IV in Mental Health - CHC43315- a nationally-recognised qualification
- A pathway to leadership roles or further study
Students must complete a minimum of 80 hours of work placements and observations to obtain this qualification.
We run this course continually. Enquire below to start as early as next week!