Smart and Skilled Funding
WHAT IS SMART AND SKILLED?
Smart and Skilled is a reform of the NSW Vocational Education and Training (VET) system. It's helping people in NSW get the skills they need to find a job and advance their careers. Smart and Skilled provides eligible students with:
- An entitlement to government-subsidised training up to and including Certificate III
- Government funding for higher-level courses (Certificate IV and above) in targeted priority areas.
Students who take up government-subsidised training in NSW each year have a right to expect that their course:
- Meets national standards
- Is tailored to their learning needs
- Assists participation in society
- Is relevant to jobs and workplaces
- Is regarded well by employers
Transformational Institute provides Smart and Skilled training. This training is subsidised by the NSW Government.
Our information for smart and skilled government funding is sourced from the smart and skilled website. For more information please visit https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au.
Our Qualification Courses
Free Smart and Skilled Eligibility Check
To find out if you are eligible for smart and skilled government funded training please fill out the form below
Newcastle (Broadmeadow), International
- At your workplace