MHSCO - Mental Health Co Existing Skill Set
About this Course
This course provides participants with the knowledge, skills, and resources to manage mental health issues within the community. At the completion of this training, participants will be able to assess and support people with co-existing mental health issues. It incorporates four (4) nationally accredited Units of Competency (UoCs) from the CHC43315 - Certificate IV in Mental Health. The course focuses on working collaboratively with individuals to assess, promote and review all aspects of wellbeing, and provides them with the tools and resources required.
This training is ideal for those both seeking to enter the Mental Health workforce, or for those who just wish to increase their skills
- Face to Face
- Workplace delivery available for group bookings (conditions apply)
- Learn how to assess the capacity of people with a co-existing mental issues
- Learn how to use a strength-based approach with clients
- CHCMHS004 - Work collaboratively with the care network and other services
- CHCMHS005 - Provide services to people with co-existing mental health and other drug issues
- CHCMHS010 - Implement recovery orientated approaches to complexity
- CHCMHS011 - Assess social, physical and emotional welbeing
None scheduled. We run this course on-demand. Enquire below to speak to us about scheduling a class for you or your team.