WHAT IS SKILLING FOR RECOVERY?
The NSW JobTrainer/Skilling for Recovery program is supporting vocational training and skills development across NSW. This has allowed Transformational Institute in partnership with the NSW governement to offer Fee-Free courses for eligible students to increase their skills for employment in a range of different industries.
The program offers fee free and low fee training options to boost skills with full and part qualification course options, as well as personalised support to assist people navigating the skills and training opportunities available in NSW. Their goal is to prepare for the jobs of the future through a resilient and stronger workforce.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
This may be the perfect opportunity for you to ucomplete a full qualification, skillset or upskill to advance your career or get back into the workforce.
To be eligible for fee-free training under skilling for recovery you need to be:
- Be unemployed or at risk of unemployment (you DO NOT have to be in receipt of any Commonwealth benefits or registered with Centrelink); OR
- Be 17-24 years of age, including 2020 Year 12 School Leavers (regardless of employment status); OR
- Be in receipt of a Commonwealth Government welfare benefit (or receiving a centrelink payment - job seeker, austudy, youth allowance etc.).
Eligible participants will also need to be:
- Living in NSW or working in NSW
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder
- No longer at school.
Our courses available under skilling for recovery - fee free
- BSB50420 - Diploma of Leadership and Management
- BSB40520 - Certificate IV Leadership and Management
- BSB50215 - Diploma of Business
- BSB30220 - Certificate III in Entrepreneurship and New Business
- CHC43115 - Certificate IV Disability
- CHC43015- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC33015 - Certificate III Individual Support (Disability)
- CHC33015 - Certificate III Individual Support (Aged Care)
- AHC20146 - Certificate II Horticulture
- HLTAID003 -Provide first aid
- HLTINF001 - Comply with Infection Prevention and Control Policies and Procedures
Students may be eligible for other government funding for other courses - please contact us to check if you are eligible for government funding.
Note: the number of places offered is subject to funding availability.
If you are interested in one of our many nationally accredited courses but are unsure which course is right for you our staff are here to help! Contact us to organise a time to chat either face-to-face, online or over the phone about your study options.